mandag 28. mai 2012

The bond-girl.

part III:

 

I am hoping to be a ribbonista.

May Arts designteam-call really got my dreams going,

and now I try to use ribbons on many of my projects.

On theese two layouts I’ve used sheer-ribbons, and I think they

add the finishing wow! Sheer ribbons like this has always been my absolute favorite!

Here they are:

 

IMG_2126

My sweet Kajsa posing with here sunglasses on the tip of here nose. So cute!

Simple stories, Bo Bunny and Basic Grey papers. Thickers, prima-flowers, chipchopshop-owl,

Tim Holtz labelholder, buttons, dusty attic chippie, Manic Monday button and of course: paint.

The lovely fuksia sheer-ribbon I used my sewing-machine to attatch. Easy-peasy!

Details:

 

IMG_2127 IMG_2128

IMG_2129 IMG_2130 

This layout is made after one of my own sketches.

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

IMG_2137

This page: “For real”, is about my sweetest 5y-old Sebastian. He is a magnificent person!

For this I used some papers from Primas songbird-collection, and lots of their flowers as well. I played a lot with the

crafty background, and maybe even to much?! Oh, well!  My May Arts sheer ribbons on my tags is a sweet detail!

Close ups:

IMG_2132 IMG_2133 IMG_2134

*******************************************’

Have a great week!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. KJempe flott med masse fine detaljer. Ha en fin uke :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så lekre LOer, nok en gang! Jeg bare digger stilen din, all malingen du bruker, og alle de lekre detaljene. Jeg merker jeg kommer stadig oftere innom bloggen din for å hente inspirasjon, og kommer aldri skuffet ut herfra;)

    Tusen takk for masse herlig inspirasjon!

    SvarSlett
  3. Så flotte loer! Får selv aldri til å bruke bånd, men lykke til i jakten på å bli en Bond-girl!!
    Grattis med Nook-bloggen i dag også! Morsomt:-)
    God helg.

    SvarSlett

Varmende ord: