tirsdag 15. mai 2012

Once upon a time..

..I was called the Bond-girl (bånd/bond-ribbon). Could I be that girl again?
Could I even be on the May Arts design-team?
A girl can dream, can’t she?

IMG_1890
Inspired by the name off the pink paint: bublegum, and my favorite ribbon with polkadots, this layout was made!
I even put a zipper on it and filled it with retro buttons. Besides that, a lot of my favorite embellishment:
tape, prima flowers, jenny bowlin, twine and thickers. The paint is jenny bowlin as well, and I also added glimmermist and dylusions.
The layout is also for ScrapThatArt at Scrapping.no:)

The Simple How to:
IMG_1879
  1. How do you wanna layer it? Remember to distress and ink before you add glue.

IMG_1882
2. You could just glue..but sewing is so much more fun!
Slow speed allows you to crunch the ribbon up as you go along.

IMG_1883
3. Then: add your favorite stuff!!

Hope u like my close ups as well:

IMG_1893
IMG_1892
Thank you for looking!

1 kommentar:

Varmende ord: