onsdag 16. juli 2014

One for the boys.

 

One for the boys: DT ScrapFX

With this months ScrapFX-newbies I imediatly thought of a boys theme. With so

much cars, tyretracks and bandages I needed to rough it up.

So here we go, layout first:

 

“Climb”

IMG_1373

I know I did this picture before, and with a cuter touch. This time it got rough,

with the new stencil: Tyre track stencil. I also added the star confetti stencil.

The chipboards are chicken wire, leaf buttons and bag of letters.

**

More pics for you:

IMG_1376

 

IMG_1375

IMG_1374

*****

To finish the boyish theme this time I made some cards,

and I hope you can appreciate my angle on thisSmilefjes som blunker

For both of my cards I’ve used the Ouch pack.

IMG_1366

**

“Snakes, snails and puppy dog tails”

A birthdaycard for a litle boy;

IMG_1368

and the “I love you to bits”:

IMG_1371

***

I hope I was able to inspire this time!

Happy Scrappin’, sweet followers.

<3

 

**Roses are as always from Papirdesign.**

1 kommentar:

  1. For en utrolig flott LO og nydelige kort! Den bildekk-stensilen så virkelig kul ut!

    SvarSlett

Varmende ord: